Saturday, September 3, 2011

Underlying Truth

Not long ago, I saw a post regarding the difference between boys and girls (in terms of facebook popularity)

For girls, you simply post a random post, u will immediately get a few "likes" and "comments" flooded in seconds. Even if you post a random post such as "Hi", your hotmail will be spammed in seconds.

For boys, no one cares about your wall post, unless u're famous, handsome, or you posted interesting quotes.

This is a trend happening in Facebook right now, I mean people are so realistic -- where weaklings shall be abandoned.

Sometimes I wonder, how long will this trend be going on....?


There's a lyrics quote from The Band Perry - If I Die Young

"A penny for my thoughts, oh no I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singing
Funny when you're dead how people start listening"


It simply says that a person get no notices from anyone when he is still living, except after his death, people start to talk about him, remember him and pity him.


Realistic people?

No comments:

Post a Comment