Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chapter 2012, Page 218 of 366


  • It's a sad day for me as Lee Chong Wei nearly, I repeat, NEARLY got Gold Medal in Olympics
  • Seriously not a single fuck was given to Holiday or Ice Cream granted as long as Lee Chong Wei gets the Gold Medal, I support Lee Chong Wei because he inspired me to train harder in my badminton skills and continue my badminton passion
  • When he cried, my heart shed tears. I don't want to see him that day. I will always be your number one fan till the day I die
  • Olympics 2012 has nothing to hype me now
  • Badminton is over and other sports are rather boring and not interesting
  • I guess Closing Ceremony is the only thing left
  • Again, congratulations to Lee Chong Wei for the match and for the Silver Medal for Malaysia. Also congratulations to Girls' Generations for the 5th Year Anniversary
  • Continue my deadly assignment
  • Emotional feeling and sad feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment