Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book 2013: Chapter 1, Page 15 of 365


CHAPTER ONE
  • Got two phone calls from Hong Leong Bank, recruting me for job
  • Big turn around?
  • Frankly speaking, I'm farking nervous right now
  • "Listen" has become a trending word right now
  • I'm super pissed off at people who spreaded my Facebook posts to my family members. Don't ever do that again or I'll rip your guts out
  • Golden Disk Awards, not so exciting as I thought?
  • For those who are going GDA, please send my regards to Krystal Jung, Bae Suzy, Park Gyuri and Goo Hara. Yours sincerely. #GoldenDiskAwards
  • Don't think TTS will win any award this year, due to their inactivity and lack of involvement last year. Hopefully, my favourites will
  • I have a friend, who deleted and blocked me because I commented on her heavy obsession towards G-Dragon. Like seriously?
  • Obsession leads to depression, hope you'll learn that

  • Tag labels: January, Tuesday, Korea, Kpop, Special
  • Daily awesome rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment