Sunday, April 21, 2013

Book 2013: Chapter 4, Page 111 of 365


CHAPTER FOUR
  • Triple "1"
  • Next Sunday, and then next next Sunday
  • Hopefully I can rent a few units. Selling units will be even better
  • Good business is coming in?
  • Michelle Yeoh thus then becomes the victim of the political war. She shouldn't have commented about politics
  • Don't hate Michelle Yeoh. She's just voicing her opinions only. Opposition supporters shouldn't be so extreme to shoot her
  • Looking at my past 暗恋 experience in 2011, it was a bitter, stupid yet memorable memories
  • Luckily I'm totally okay with it already! Guess nothing beats me down right now
  • I wanted to go to Escape Park in Penang so badly

  • Tag labels: April, Sunday, Work, Life, Politics, Special
  • Daily awesome rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment