Friday, November 25, 2011

Deciding Fate

Here's the deal, since I can't make a decision on how to confess my feeling to her, I will let Fate decide my fate.

If anyone of you happen to read this blog and know who I am, come and approach me say "Just Go For Her", I will confess to her. If there are 5 persons come to me and say the same thing within 1 month, I have no more denial in my life. In fact, two things can be observed:

1. How many people actually notice about you? In fact I've changed my facebook profile, revealing my website (blog) to public.

2. In fact, this has a very little chance (less than 1% of the people will read about my FULL blog or notice my facebook status). If it really has 5 people, SUCH MINIMAL CHANCE, then I will have no more denial, God decided it for me.

Let the faith decide. Law of attraction please come in.

Starting from 25/11/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment