Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Face it, Friends

Facebook friends, over 1000. So what? This is a very common phenomena in Facebook nowadays where people tend to simply accept friends they do not know. However, when there's problem who will truly be the one who can help you?

Very funny fact in Facebook nowadays, people just can simply like others' posts, but dare not to speak to the stranger friend. Remembering Facebook is only getting famous in Malaysia around 2007 I would say, and people tend to add friends from 2007 to 2011.

How bout your primary or secondary school friends? Have you forgotten them? Do you still remember who WAS or WERE your best friend(s) in primary school? Yes you can answer it, but can you say that you're still contacting them?

I, also belong to this society, but I have lesser friends, because I know which friends are the ones which I can better communicate with. Yes I ignore 80% of the friends in my list, I must ADMIT. But when it comes to such dilemma, I tend to become selfish and talk to those I KNOW BETTER.

Somedays in future, I might add more friends and till then, I might ignore 90% of the friends. Sad fact, but it is truth.



Some of the friends whom I can best share my feelings and thinkings to: Lim Keng Hwa (secondary school friend), Ng Kah Hoo (primary school friend), Ooi Shih Chern (primary school friend), Lee Kian Yeung (primary school friend), Cha Yong Khang (secondary school friend), Tan Ai Vee (secondary school friend), Yong Wei Yee (college friend).

Thank you for being my friends :) Appreciate it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment